The UGG® warranty applies to footwear less than one year old from date of purchase and applies to defective materials and workmanship. All items sent to UGG® which are past one year from date of purchase will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis. Please note that UGG® can offer an exchange or credit but does not perform repairs.
Items covered under warranty:
- Authentic product purchased directly from UGG.com/ca.
- Products purchased within last year.
Not Covered by Warranty
- Item(s) not purchased directly from UGG.com/ca
- Item(s) over 1 year old from date of purchase.
- Normal wear and tear.
- Accidental damage.
- Water damage.
Sheepskin Is a Natural Material
- It absorbs color differently from product.
- Color may vary.
- Don’t get sheepskin wet.
- Exposure to moisture can permanently damage sheepskin.